Employee Benefits Information
Why are employee benefits important?
Comprehensive benefit packages are attractive to job seekers, particularly if benefits extend to their families. Offering a competitive benefit package can give you the edge you need to hire and maintain a quality, dedicated staff. In addition, we specialize in working with employers to provide selective benefits to selected employees that will not cost the company unless that person satisfies pre-defined rigorous performance and / or tenure conditions.
What types of employee benefits are available?
Life, accident insurance and disability plans
- Basic and supplemental life
- Disability - short term / long term
- 401(k) savings plans (often includes company matching)
- Alternative and supplemental non-qualified plans
- Business Succession Planning
- Key Person Life / Disability Insurance
- Key Employee Retention Plans
Get started today
Offering quality, competitive benefits is simple with the help of our experienced staff. Call us today to begin customizing an employee benefits package for your company.
(Back to IUL Table of Contents)